Friday, August 13, 2021

Ranga Matihiko Day 1

 

On Wednesday we went to waitangi it took a long time to get to waitangi. After the long ride we finally got to the  museum. I was so excited to eat morning tea. After that we had a little tutu. After our tutu we went for a tour at the museum. we seen a huge boat. After that we looked at the types of shops. When we ware looking at the shops I could smell fish and chips.  We saw a stump we also seen one waka and one fishing boat. we had lunch it started raining then we went to the Bus to go home. I felt sick then we got to school then we went home THE END.   

 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sophia.
    I really enjoyed reading this story. I love how you described smelling fish and chips. I'm proud of your writing.
    Love from Mum

    ReplyDelete